- Category: Management Information System
- Hits: 2714
1. What type of system tracks inventory and related business processes across departments and companies?
A) Strategic information systems
B) Data processing systems
C) Inventory management systems
D) Supply chain management systems
2. What type of system tracks and analyzes transactions made by customers?
A) Decision support systems
B) Tactical systems
C) Customer relationship management systems
D) Knowledge base systems
3. What type of system tracks and analyzes all of the activities in the sales process?
A) Customer information systems
B) Decision support systems
C) Sales force automation systems
D) Sales process management systems
4. What terms is used to identify technology that is used to support many people working together on one project?
C) Social networking
D) Knowledge management
5. What term is used to identify people coming together from various geographical locations to complete some task?
B) Virtual team
C) Online work group
D) Distributed team
6. What type of Web site allows visitors to create and maintain information posted on its site?
A) Open source site
C) Knowledge construction sites
D) FTP site
7. Which person oversees an organization's entire information system?
8. Which type of system includes all technology systems and software across an organization?
A) Knowledge based systems
B) Strategic information systems
C) Enterprise resource planning systems
D) Management information systems
9. What is the term used to depict aged information systems that are technologically out-of-date?
A) Outdated information systems
B) Obsolete systems
C) Archaic systems
D) Legacy information systems
10. Which of the following ERP providers specialize in providing financial management, distribution, manufacturing, project accounting, human resource management, and business analytics to small-to-medium businesses?
C) SSA Global