Computer Officer/Bank IT Officer Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Computer and Information System in Business
- Hits: 3532
1. A __________ is anything that can cause harm.
2. In the right setting a thief will steal your information by simply watching what you type.
C) social engineering
D) shoulder surfing
3. A __________ is a small program embedded inside of a GIF image.
A) web bug
C) spyware application
4. A hacker contacts you my phone or email and attempts to acquire your password.
5. This power protection device includes a battery that provides a few minutes of power.
A) surge suppressor
B) line conditioner
6. The phrase __________ describes viruses, worms, Trojan horse attack applets, and attack scripts.
7. A hacker that changes or forges information in an electronic resource, is engaging in __________.
A) denial of service
D) data diddling
8. Hackers often gain entry to a network be pretending to be at a legitimate computer.
C) IP spoofing
D) ID theft
9. The __________ of a threat measures its potential impact on a system.
C) degree of harm
10. The power level drops below 120V.