Computer Officer/Bank IT Officer Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 818
1. The Handout Master has six different prearranged layouts with the number of slides ranging from _______________ on a page.
2. Which of the following statements about design themes is NOT correct?
A) They enhance the visual quality of presentations.
B) They provide a consistent look for all slides in a presentation.
C) They ease the process of designing individual slides.
D) They aid in flowing the content for individual slides.
3. Beginning with PowerPoint 2007, the term template refers to _____________.
A) the unified appearance created by a theme
B) a presentation that provides content to help you get started
C) the consistent use of background and text treatments
D) the design of slide backgrounds
4. A PowerPoint template will be saved by default in the Template directory and will have a _______________ file extension.
5. Once slide master changes are complete and presentation content is developed that will be used again, the design can be saved as a customized design template for future use. The design template will be saved in the default Template directory by following these steps:
A) From the Design tab, in the Themes group, click the More button, choose Save Current Template, then give the template a unique name.
B) From the Design tab, in the Themes group, click the Save As button.
C) Click the Microsoft Office Button, choose Save As, then Other Formats, choose PowerPoint Template for the type, and give the template a unique name.
D) Click the Microsoft Office Button, choose Save As PowerPoint Template, and give the template a unique name.
6. The _______________ option can be used to locate the folder where Microsoft themes have been downloaded.
A) Access Themes
B) Browse for Themes
C) Edit Themes
D) Find Themes
7. Theme fonts control ______________.
A) font sizes
B) font colors
C) font effects
D) heading and body fonts
8. The Create New Theme Colors dialog box displays both _______________ versions of text and background colors.
A) light and dark (also dark and light)
B) solid and patterned
C) solid and transparent
D) bright and subtle
9. To access additional themes online,
A) from the Design tab, in the Themes group, click the More button. Then click More Themes on Microsoft Office Online.
B) from the View tab, in the Arrange group, click More Themes on Microsoft Office Online.
C) click the Microsoft Office Button, click Open, and choose Themes on Microsoft Office Online.
D) from the Design tab, click the Search button, and choose Themes on Microsoft Office Online.
10. When selecting gradient colors for a slide background, what is the purpose of gradient stops?
A) The stops enable two solid colors to be used on one background.
B) The stops control how the colors change through different color and transparency settings.
C) The stops can hide background graphics.
D) The stops can add a picture or texture fill.