Computer Officer/Bank IT Officer Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 5877
1. Which of the following file formats is likely to create the largest file size for an image?
2. When a file is _______________, any changes that are made in the source document or the destination document are reflected in both documents.
3. When copying an object from one presentation to another presentation, the presentation that will receive the copy must be made ______________ before you paste.
B) at front
4. Captured images created with Print Screen are usually _______________ to remove excess parts of the image that are not needed.
5. Which of the following file formats preserves transparent areas of an image and maintains image quality for good photographs?
6. The ______________ button on the View tab is used to change between multiple open presentations.
A) Replace Windows
B) Substitute Windows
C) Swap Windows
D) Switch Windows
7. A(n) _______________ is a symbol of an organization.
8. When saving a slide as a picture and choosing a file type, a user is given the option to _____________.
A) export the current slide only
B) export every slides in the presentation
D) automatically insert the slide into Word
9. The Switch Windows button is located on the _______________ tab.
C) Slide Show
10. Which of the following statements about copying and pasting slides between presentations is correct?
A) An entire slide can be copied when it is selected in the Slides and Outline pane.
B) An entire slide can be pasted into a different presentation using the Slides and Outline pane.
C) A pasted slide will take on the characteristics of the design them used by the presentation where it is pasted.
D) A pasted slide automatically retains its original formatting.