Computer Officer/Bank IT Officer Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Database System
- Hits: 1063
1. While working with two or more workbooks, what can be used to switch between them?
A) Microsoft Office Button
B) Windows taskbar
C) Selection pane
2. What is the default print area of a worksheet?
A) Visible part of the worksheet
B) Selected cells
C) Entire worksheet
D) Cells A1:Z26
3. What is a list of information with a row of headers followed by rows of data?
4. Which of these statements is not a guideline for creating a list for a table?
A) The first row should contain descriptive labels.
B) The data in column A should be in descending order.
C) The header row should not have repeated labels.
D) Data in any given column should be of the same type.
5. Which of the following is the correct order for an A to Z sort?
A) 1, 3, 5, 7
B) 7, 5, 3, 1
C) Tom, John, Adam
D) May 1, 2007; April 1, 2007; March 1, 2007
6. Which of the following is a link?
7. How is COUNTIFS different from COUNTIF?
A) It sums two cells with multiple arguments.
B) It counts cells with multiple criteria.
C) It sum cells with values or labels.
D) It counts blank and non-blank cells.
8. Which option displays fill color in alternate rows in an Excel table?
A) Banded Rows
B) First Row
C) Last Row
D) Filled Rows
9. Where might you see a table name?
A) In the filename extension
B) In Formula AutoComplete
C) In Properties and Attributes
D) In the header row
10. What is used to save a particular arrangement of display and print settings?
B) Custom view
D) Print area