1. Which command can be used to recreate the disk’s tracks and sectors?
A. FDISK B. FORMAT
C. CHKDSK D. ATTRIB
2. Which of the following statements is true in regard to DISKCOPY?
A. COPY and DISKCOPY are same
B. DISKCOPY is a built in command in DOS
C. DISKCOPY can be used on hard disks
D. DISKCOPY can be used with a floppy and a hard disk
3. FAT stands for
A. File Accommodation Table B. File Access Tape
C. File Allocation Table D. File Activity Table
4. Which command in DOS is used to display the version of MSDOS?
A. VERSION B. VERIFY
C. VER D. VERSN
5. Which of the following file names are invalid in MSDOS?
A. MYFILE.DOS B. CHECK$.(1)
C. VERIFIED.### D. QUERY.1?3
6. Which command in DOS can be used to recover accidentally deleted files?
A. UNDELETE B. DELETE /CANCEL
C. RESTORE D. RECOVER
7. Which command in DOS is used to set a name to a disk?
A. VOLUME B. VOL
C. LABEL D. DISKLABEL
8. Which of the following commands displays names of files in sorted order?
A. DIR/N B. DIR/SO
C. DIR/AN D. DIR/AH
9. Which command displays the list of all previous commands entered by the used?
A. COMMANDS/ALL B. KEYDOS
C. DOSKEY D. DIR/ALL
10. Which is MS-DOS essential file?
A. command.com B. io.sys
C. msdos.sys D. all of the above
|< Prev||Next >|