- Category: Database System
- Hits: 437
1. A relationship establishes the association between common fields in two tables.
2. A field of type AutoNumber can be related to a field of either type AutoNumber or type Text.
3. Joins specify that each pair of rows that satisfy the join conditions will be combined in the results to form a single row.
4. Access will automatically create a join only if the field names in both tables are the same.
5. Criteria that are entered in the criteria cell are parameter criteria, meaning they are used each time the query is run.
6. Which of the following is not one of the relationship types?
7. A(n) _____ is an association that is created in a query between a field in one table or query and a field of the same data type in another table or query.
8. A _____ is professional-appearing output generated from tables or queries that may include design elements, groups, and summary information.
9. Which of the following logical operators is used to broaden the criteria?
10. A query that uses information from two or more tables to get the results is called a(n)
A) Informal query.
B) Optional query.
C) Complex query.
D) Multitable query.
1.A, 2.B, 3.A, 4.A, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.D, 9.C, 10.D