A. Microsoft B. Corel
C. Novell D. Lotus
2. Which of the following is not a part of a standard office suite?
A. Word Processor B. Data base
C. Image Editor D. File Manager
3. Which of the following is the Word Processor in MS Office?
A. Word Star B. Word Pad
C. Word D. Word Perfect
4. Which of the following is not a special program in MS Office?
A. Office Art B. Clip Art
C. Word Art D. Paint Art
5. Which is an animated character that gives help in MSOffice?
A. Office Worker B. Office Assistant
C. Comic Assistant D. None of these
6. In which way does MS Office provide help?
A. What’s This B. Office Assistant
C. Help Menu D. All of the above
7. Which input device cannot be used to work in MSOffice?
A. Scanner B. Light Pen
C. Mouse D. Joy Stick
8. Which of the following is not a standard MSOffice Edition?
A. CE B. Advanced
C. Standard D. Professional
9. MSOffice 2000 included a full-fledged Web designing software called ___
A. MS Word B. Front Page Express
C. FrontPage 2000 D. None of these
10. Which of the following are valid Minimum and Maximum zoom sizes in MSOffice?
A. 10, 100 B. 20, 250
C. 10, 500 D. 10, 1000
11. Which type of files cannot be navigated using ClipArt browser?
A. AVI B. BMP
C. WAV D. MP3
12. Which of the following is not a valid version of MS Office?
A. Office 4 B. Office 97
C. Office 98 D. Office 2000