A. Word 97 B. Word 98
C. Word ME D. Word XP
2. Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MSWord?
A. New B. Quit
C. Close D. Exit
3. Which bar is usually located below that Title Bar that provides categorized options?
A. Menu bar B. Status Bar
C. Tool bar D. Scroll bar
4. Which of these toolbars allows changing of Fonts and their sizes?
A. Standard B. Formatting
C. Print Preview D. None of these
5. Which key should be pressed to start a new paragraph in MSWord?
A. Down Cursor Key B. Enter Key
C. Shift + Enter D. Control + Enter
6. Which menu in MSWord can be used to change character size and typeface?
A. View B. Tools
C. Format D. Data
7. MS Word allows creation of what type of documents by default?
A. .WPF B. .TXT
C. .DOC D. .DOT
8. By default, on which page the header or the footer is printed?
A. on first page B. on alternate page
C. on every page D. none of the above
9. In MS-Word, for what does ruler help?
A. to set tabs B. to set indents
C. to change page margins D. All of the above
10. Using Find command in Word, we can search?
A. characters B. formats
C. symbols D. All of the above
11. MS-Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it reaches the right edge of the screen and is called?
A. Carriage Return B. Enter
C. Word Wrap D. None of the above
12. Selecting text means, selecting?
A. a word B. an entire sentence
C. whole document D. any of the above
13. Single spacing in MS-WORD document causes ____ point line spacing?
A. 10 B. 12
C. 14 D. 16
14. Which would you choose to display the statistics about a document?
A. tools, word count B. insert, statistics
C. tools, spelling and grammar D. tools, statistics
15. Which feature do you use to create a newspaper like document?
A. Bullets & numbering B. Tables
C. Columns D. Tab stops
16. Which would you choose to list Synonyms & Antonyms of a selected word?
A. Tools, Spelling & Grammar B. Tools, Language
C. Tools, Options D. Insert, Cross-reference
17. Which language does MS-Word use to create Macros?
A. Visual C++ B. Visual Basic
C. FoxPro D. Access
18. What do you call ‘a collection of character and paragraph formatting commands’?
A. the defaults B. a template
C. a style D. a boilerplated
19. In MS Word, Ctrl+S is for …….
A. Scenarios B. Size
C. Save D. Spelling Check
20. Which key is used to increase left indent?
A. Ctrl+I B. Ctrl+M
C. Alt+I D. f10
|< Prev||Next >|