1. You can rotate, flip, and skew WordArt text.
2. The system Clipboard can hold up to 24 items, whereas the Office Clipboard holds only a single item.
3. A text box is a graphic object that is a container for text or graphics.
4. Each floating graphic in a document is attached to a particular location such as to a page or a paragraph by a hyperlink.
5. The hyphenation feature inserts a hyphen in long words that fall at the end of a line, splitting the word between lines.
6. _____ is used to enhance your documents by changing the shape of text and adding special effects such as 3-D and shadows.
7. _____ columns display text so that it flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next.
A) Double Entry
C) Matched Stories
D) Text Box
8. _____ hyphens break the word only if it appears at the end of a line.
9. Text that is contained in a single text box or linked text boxes is called a(n)
10. You can make text flow from one text box to another by _____ them.
1.A, 2.B, 3.A, 4.B, 5.A, 6.A, 7.B, 8.D, 9.B, 10.D
|< Prev||Next >|