- Category: Database System
- Hits: 700
1. A Smart Tag can be set using the _______________ tab in the property sheet.
2. A(n) _______________ is a control that, when clicked, executes an action or series of actions.
A) combo box control
C) Conditional Format
D) command button
3. According to the Leszynski Naming Conventions, which of the following is the prefix for a text box control?
4. How can a user open the Expression Builder dialog box?
A) By clicking the drop-down arrow on the Control Source property
B) By clicking the drop-down arrow of the Input Mask property in the Data tab
C) By clicking the Build button of the Input Mask in the Data tab
D) By clicking the Build button of the Control Source property in the Data tab
5. According to the Leszynski Naming Conventions, which of the following is the prefix for a combo box control?
6. You have a Command button in the Form Footer, you click the Tabular Control Layout; an attached label will be added in what section?
B) Form Footer
C) Form Header
D) Page Header
7. The Allow _______________ property controls whether new records can be added through the form.
D) Data Entry
8. The _______________ Smart Tag launches Microsoft Outlook to schedule an appointment or display a calendar.
9. The _______________ Symbol Smart Tag launches Microsoft Explorer and obtains a stock quote.
A) MSN Money
10. Which of the following is NOT true about background images?
A) They are similar to watermarks in Word.
B) They are displayed behind the controls in a form.
C) They do not print when a form or a report is printed.
D) They can be inserted on a form or a report.