A. Apostrophe (‘) B. Exclamation (!)
C. Hash (#) D. Ampersand (&)
2. Data can be arranged in a worksheet in an easy to understand manner by
A. Auto Formatting B. Applying Styles
C. Changing fonts D. All of these
3. Which area in an Excel window allows entering values and formulas?
A. Title Bar B. Menu Bar
C. Formula Bar D. Standard Tool Bar
4. Multiple calculations can be made in a single formula using…..
A. Standard Formulas B. Array Formula
C. Complex Formulas D. Smart Formula
5. An Excel Workbook is a collection of …….
A. Workbooks B. Worksheets
C. Charts D. Worksheets and Charts
6. What do you mean by a Workspace?
A. Group of Columns B. Group of Worksheets
C. Group of Rows D. Group of Workbooks
7. MS-EXCEL is based on ……….?
A. WINDOWS B. DOS
C. UNIX D. OS/2
8. In EXCEL, you can sum a large range of data by simply selecting a tool button called …..?
A. AutoFill B. Auto correct
C. Auto sum D. Auto format
9. To select an entire column in MS-EXCEL, press?
A. CTRL + C B. CTRL + Arrow key
C. CTRL + S D. None of the above
10. To return the remainder after a number is divided by a divisor in EXCEL we use the function?
A. ROUND ( ) B. FACT ( )
C. MOD ( ) D. DIV ( )
11. Which function is not available in the Consolidate dialog box?
A. Pmt B. Average
C. Max D. Sum
12. Which is not the function of "Edit, Clear" command?
A. Delete contents B. Delete notes
C. Delete cells D. Delete formats
13. Microsoft Excel is a powerful………..
A. Word processing package B. Spreadsheet package
C. Communication S/W Package D. DBMS package
14. How do you rearrange the data in ascending or descending order?
A. Data, Sort B. Data, Form
C. Data, Table D. Data Subtotals
15. Which Chart can be created in Excel?
A. Area B. Line
C. Pie D. All of the above
|< Prev||Next >|