- Category: Windows
- Hits: 1261
1. Which was the last version of MSDOS that was released separately?
A. 5.0 B. 6.0
C. 6.11 D. 6.22
2. Which file in MSDOS contains internal commands that are loaded during booting process?
A. IO.SYS B. MSDOS.SYS
C. COMMAND.COM D. CONFIG.SYS
3. What is the name of the batch file that is automatically run when MSDOS is booted?
A. RUN.BAT B. CONFIG.SYS
C. CONFIG.BAT D. AUTOEXEC.BAT
4. Which type of commands in DOS needs additional files for their execution?
A. Internal Commands B. External Commands
C. Batch Commands D. Redirectors
5. The TIME command is used to display _____ time.
A. US Time B. Greenwich Mean Time
C. Julian Time D. System Time
6. Which switch should be used in the DIR command to view files in all directories?
A. /P B. /W
C. /S D. /L
7. Which among the following are the best tools for fixing errors on disks?
A. FDISK B. SCANDISK
C. CHKDSK D. FIXDSK
8. What is the switch that is used to make sure that the COPY command copied files correctly?
A. /A B. /C
C. /S D. /V
9. What will be the output of the command PROMPT $L$P$G?
A. <C:\> B. <>
C. <C:\ D. C:\>
10. Which of the following statements in regard to Directories is false?
A. Directories can exist inside directories
B. The root directory is always at the highest level
C. Directories with files can be deleted
D. Directories cannot be renamed