Computer Operator/Bank Clerk Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 4229
1. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts is used to remove an annotation during a slide show?
2. The Rehearsal toolbar has all of these features except _______________.
A) Next button
B) Pause button and Repeat button
C) Stop button
D) Slide time and total show time
3. _______________ are small elements on a computer screen that display closely spaced colors of red, green, and blue that create the image we see.
D) Shape Effects
4. Which of the Page Setup options is used to size slides correctly to display on a 19-inch monitor?
A) On-screen Show (4:3)
B) On-screen Show (16:9)
C) On-screen Show (16:10)
D) On-screen Show (11:17)
5. Slide timings can be set manually by entering the number of seconds needed to advance on the _______________ tab.
C) Slide Show
6. During a slide show, right-clicking anywhere on the screen enables the user to access the short-cut menu and choose _______________ to quickly move to specific slides in the presentation.
B) Custom Show
C) Go to Slide
7. When using the Define Custom Show dialog box, which key must be pressed as you click to select multiple slides?
8. An Action Button is a button that _____________.
A) starts an animation
B) has a link associated with it
C) creates a custom show
D) is limited to VCR/DVD-like controls
9. Which option on the Set Up Show dialog box is recommended if users plan to use hyperlinks during a show?
A) Presented by a speaker (full screen)
B) Browsed at a kiosk (full screen)
C) Browsed by an individual (window)
10. _______________ determines the clarity and sharpness of a computer's screen image.
A) Low Fidelity
B) High Fidelity
D) View Option