Computer Operator/Bank Clerk Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 3564
1. When a new slide is inserted, what layout will it automatically have?
A) Two Content layout
B) the same layout as the previous slide (unless the previous slide was the title slide)
C) Title and Content layout (unless the previous slide was blank)
D) Title Slide layout
2. Which of the following ways CANNOT be used to insert a new slide in a presentation?
A) Click the New Slide button on the Home tab.
B) Press [Ctrl]+[M].
C) Press [Ctrl]+[Enter] one or more times until a new slide appears.
D) Click the Slide Layout button and choose a slide.
3. What is the keyboard short-cut to change the case of selected text?
4. If the indent level is decreased for body text, then the text is _______________.
5. Which tab enables users to change text alignment within placeholders?
6. Which of the following is NOT a reason to avoid using text underlining?
A) Underlining may go through the bottom of letters.
B) Underlining is frequently used to indicate hyperlinks on the Internet.
C) Underlining is available in a variety of styles.
D) Underlining can make text more difficult to read.
7. Pressing [Ctrl]+[M] _______________.
A) inserts a new presentation file
B) inserts a new paragraph
C) inserts a new slide
D) inserts a hyperlink
8. Which of the following statements about rotating an object is NOT true?
A) Text boxes and placeholders can be rotated.
B) An object can be rotated by dragging the green rotation handle.
C) Clip Art objects cannot be rotated.
D) Users can control the rotation of text boxes by using the Format Shape Effects button and choosing 3-D Rotation Options.
9. The two small triangles and the small rectangle on the left side of the ruler are _______________.
A) indent markers
B) tab markers
C) indent spacers
D) ruler markers
10. Bold and italic formatting are examples of _______________.
B) text designs
C) text effects
D) text styles