Computer Operator/Bank Clerk Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 2265
1. A slide show begins with the _______________.
A) first slide
B) current slide
C) animated slide
D) bulleted slide
2. Which of the following is NOT an area in the Print dialog box?
C) Print range
3. What is an I-beam?
A) a special effect
B) an animation effect
C) a tool on the Format tab
D) a pointer used to select text
4. An existing presentation can be saved with a new name using the _________ command.
A) Save As
5. In addition to the Slides tab in Normal view, which view allows a user to select slides?
B) Slide Show
C) Slide Sorter
D) Slide Starter
6. When does a text placeholder get activated?
A) when the pointer changes to a four-pointed arrow and the user clicks
B) when the pointer changes to an I-beam and the user clicks
C) when a new slide is opened
D) on pressing [F9]
7. How many options does PowerPoint provide for printing in black and white?
8. If you rearrange placeholders and then need to return them to their original position, follow these steps:
A) From the Home tab, click Redo.
B) From the Home tab, in the Layout group, click the appropriate layout.
C) From the View tab, click Zoom.
D) This is not possible.
9. What is an insertion point?
A) a vertical blinking bar indicating where text will be placed
B) a horizontal cursor
C) an oblique that circles the active word
D) a leader that shows dots where text will be placed
10. What is a ScreenTip?
A) an object's name or description that appears when you point to it
B) the tip of the day
C) a note that appears when a slide is displayed on the full screen
D) the corners of a screen