Computer Operator/Bank Clerk Exam Preparation Materials
- Category: Presentation System (PowerPoint)
- Hits: 2484
1. Which PowerPoint feature allows the user to create a simple presentation without having to spend too much time on it?
A. AutoContent Wizard B. Animation
C. Color Schemes D. Chart Wizard
2. Which PowerPoint feature adds special effects to modify the appearance of the slides and the timing between each slide?
A. Color Schemes B. Animation
C. Transition Settings D. Handouts
3. Slide sorter of PowerPoint is available on _____ menu.
A. Insert B. File
C. View D. Edit
4. To print the PowerPoint presentation, press
A. CTRL + T C. CTRL + E
B. CTRL + S D. CTRL + P
5. What is a slide show?
A. A movie show B. Overheads
C. An electronic presentation D. Microsoft
6. How can you see all your slides at once?
A. Through normal view B. Through slide view
C. Through slide sorter view D. Through slide show
7. What would I choose to create a pre-formatted style?
A. Slide sorter view B. Slide layout
C. Format D. None of the above
8. What is a slide transition?
C. A special effect used to introduce a slide in a slide show
D. The way one slide looks
9. What is animation?
A. A special visual or effect to text or an object
B. A cartoon
C. Moving from one slide to another
D. None of the above
10. What does "apply design template" do?
A. Changes the content of the slide
B. Adds functionality to the slide
C. Changes the look of the slide without changing the content
D. None of the above
11. What is timing used for?
A. Tracking changes
B. Keep track of the time you spent on designing the slide
C. To adjust the time a slide will be displayed before another takes it's place
D. All of the above
12. How can you stop a slide show?
A. Press the right arrow B. Press Escape
C. Press the left arrow D. Press the down arrow
13. How can you move a slide in slide sorter view?
A. You can't B. Rename
C. Click and drag D. None of the above
14. What do you do to start the slide show?
A. Click on Go B. Turn on transition
C. Click on the Slide Show icon D. All of the above