- Category: Computer Fundamentals
- Hits: 1195
- 1. The Second Generation Computer was based on ………….
A. Vacuum Tube B. Silicon Chips
C. Transistor D. Bio Chips
2. The Third Generation Computer was made with ………….
A. Vacuum Tube B. Discrete Components
C. IC D. Bio Chips
3. The BIOS is the abbreviation of ………….
A. Basic Input Output System B. Best Input Output System
C. Basic Input Output Symbol D. Base Input Output System
4. What do you call a single point on a computer screen
A. Cell B. Element
C. Pixel D. Bit
5. RJ45 UTP cable has …………. Cables.
A. 2 pair B. 3 pair
C. 4 pair D. 5 pair
6. Basic is …………. language.
A. a procedural B. an object oriented
C. both A and B D. none of the above
7. In ______________ mode, the communication channel is used in both directions at the same time?
A. Full-duplex B. Simplex
C. Half-duplex D. None of the above
8. How was the generation of computer classified?
A. by the device used in memory & processor
B. by the speed of computer
C. by the model of the computer
D. by the accuracy of computer
9. The first computer was brought to Nepal in …………..
A. 2018 B.S. B. 2028 B.S.
C. 2038 B.S. D. 2048 B.S.
10. Through which device the main components of the computer communicate with each other?
A. Keyboard B. System Bus
C. Monitor D. Memory
11. What was the purpose to bring the first computer to Nepal?
A. SLC result preparation B. Computer Education
C. to process census statistics D. Word Processing
12. Which is a valid program to access the Internet?
A. Access B. Front Page
C. Windows Explorer D. Netscape
13. Which one is the Low Level Language?
A. Assembly B. Visual Basic
C. Java D. C++
14. Which is a volatile memory?
A. ROM B. BIOS
C. PROM D. RAM
15. The digital signals can be represented by
A. Binary Codes B. 0 and 1
C. High and Low D. all of the above